Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF at GReads {5}



Hello again...I can't believe that it is Friday all ready...where did this week go?  Don't get me wrong I love that it is Friday it is my favorite day of the week!!!  And today I am on a journey to Naperville Illinois for the Silence Tour!!!  I can't wait to meet Becca Fitzpatrick!   And I can't wait to go home and start reading Silence!  

Also on Sunday I am going back to Naperville to go to the Dark Days Tour!!! I went to the one in Lansing and there I met some really cool authors.  I know this is not going to be any different. :)

But that is not why we are here...we are here for the one question we are all here for...


Friday, Oct. 14th -Show & Tell: Where do you grab a book and get lost in it? Show us your favorite spot you like to read at.


Oh where to begin...I have many places I love to read....one is on the carpet at work while the kids take there nap...:) lol I know that is crazy but it really is awesome just to sit on the carpet and read...

I do have one place that I call home when I am at home.  I love my couch.  It is my all time favorite place in the house other then my bed. :)

I love to just grab the book I am reading and get my blanket that was made for me for my wedding and just start reading!!!

:)

IMAG0115.jpg

My couch and my blanket




1 comment:

  1. I love my sofa too! It's the best place to curl up with a book in my house.

    ReplyDelete