Monday, October 10, 2011

Audrey, Wait!


Audrey, Wait!
By: Robin Benway
Publisher: Razor Bill
Pages: 313
Source: Bought for review



Goodreads Synopsis:

When her ex writes a break-up song about her that rockets up the charts, Audrey is suddenly famous--she can't go out without being mobbed by fans and paparazzi. Readers can take a wild ride with Audrey as she makes headlines, confronts her ex on MTV, and shows the world who she really is. This irresistible, fast-paced novel has a totally hot new paperback cover! Its the song everyones singing. And its about her! But for Audrey, becoming famous overnight equals total, life-changing disaster. . . -Goodreads-


My Thoughts:


First of all I want to tell everyone how much I loved this book!  See my husband and I love music.  We listen to more music throughout the day then anything.  I do the weekly meme Tune in Tuesday from Ginger at GReads, and I also have my own weekly post called Glee song of the week....yes I am a gleek and I am proud of it.  :) So when a fellow blogger told me about this great book that was about a fictional character that is a music buff, I was like...OH MY I HAVE TO READ IT!!!  Then I got it for a bargain!  You can't beat that?!  So I gave it a chance and oh my was it worth it! 

You meet Audrey who is your typically average teenager.  She wants to go have fun, see her friends, and enjoy life.  But that can't happen.  See Audrey was dating this guy and he was in this band.  And on the day of a really big concert of his she breaks up with him.  To get back at her, he writes a song called Audrey, Wait!  It is about there break up.  She doesn't even know how to take it.  He life starts turning up side down while still being a teenager in high school.  


This is probably one of the best books I have read in a really long time.  It had everything that you need in a book.  Swoon, comedy, fighting, and some suspense.  Well you want to know what it going to happen to her next.....lol   This book is defiantly a book that I would recommend to any music buff that has a great sense of humor.    


My Rating: 


I give this book 5 out 5 stars!!  Excellent, a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment