Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF AT GREADS {4}


Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone is ready for a great weekend!!! I know I am!  GO IRISH!  This Friday I have decided that I am going to try and keep up with the TGIF's.  I really like them and I enjoy reading them.

So....


Friday, Oct. 7th - To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?


Oh my where do I even begin to start with my reading pile....how about here...


IMAG0111.jpg


IMAG0112.jpg



IMAG0113.jpg





These are pictures of my current reading pile.  It scares me when I actually look at it.  I need to read more.

So a lot of the books have been recommendations from Lynn from Bringing the Epic.  And those are mainly the books that keep getting pushed back.  I'm not doing it on purpose, it just keeps happening...:( I think that I might take a vacation and just read!  Yeah right like that will ever happen.  

Any who....that is my reading pile... :(

Hey if you see any books that are in my reading pile that you think that I should read like now...let me know :)







No comments:

Post a Comment