Friday, October 21, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {21}

The Possession of David O'Reilly Poster

The Possession of David O'Reilly
Directors: Andrew Cull, Steve Isles
Stars: Giles Alderson, Francesca Fowler and Paul McGuinness
Rated: Unrated
Released: 2010
Length: 87 Minutes


Synopsis:


A supernatural shockumentary about a demonic presence in a young couple's home in London. -IMDB-


My Thoughts:


So when I was a kid I went with my older sister to see The Blair Witch Project at out drive in...yes I grew up in a town that has a drive in!!  It was the coolest thing ever.  Well not seeing The Blair Witch Project when you are 11 at a drive in.  But because of this experience, I now love movies like this one.  I love movies that are filmed like the characters are filming them.  I think it makes it more real.  But do I like this movie....no.  This movie was so hard to watch.  I was really hoping that it would be good...it really was a disappointment.  It could of have been a really great movie.

You meet a young couple who allows their friend to move in with them for awhile.  But while he is staying there he starts to see a demon.  At first he doesn't know that it is a demon, he thinks that he is seeing things.  And his friends think that he is starting to go crazy a little bit.  But he is persistent on what he sees.  And soon they all will find out exactly what he sees and what is going on in his mind.

If you like movies like this you should really give it a chance, you may really like it.  


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment