Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {9}


The Haunting in Connecticut
Director: Peter Cornwell
Stars: Virginia Madsen, Martin Donovan, and Elias Koteas
Rated: PG-13
Release: 2009
Length: 92 Minutes


Synopsis:


After a family is forced to relocate for their son's health, they begin experiencing supernatural behavior in their new home, which turns out to be a former mortuary. -IMDB-


My Thoughts:


This movie sends chills down my spine.  I am not going to lie... When I was watching this I had to go around and turn on some lights.  It has been a long time since a movie has done that to me.  Hands down this is one of the best movies in a very long time.

There is a family who has to move because the oldest son is having major health problems and they have to be closer to the hospital.  But during this some really weird things start to happen and they really don't know why.  So the son is out to find out....

If you really want a movie that is jump out of your bones good, then this is the movie for you!!!  


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment