Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {13}


Death of a Ghost Hunter
Director: Sean Tretta
Stars: Cordon Clark, April Hinojosa and Davina Joy
Rated: Not Rated
Release: 2007
Length: 107 Minutes


Synopsis:


Renowned "ghost hunter", Carter Simms is paid to conduct a paranormal investigation of a supposedly haunted house. Along with a cameraman, a reporter, and a spiritual advocate, she embarks on a three night journey into terror. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


This movie is loosely based on a true store that happened a few years ago.  It is about a ghost hunter that is brought into a house that is haunted by its previous owners.  They find a lot of evidence in that house that allows them to confirm that the house is indeed haunted.  They show evidence that no one has ever seen before.  

This movie was not at all bad.  I kept on pushing this movie back because I thought that it was going to be terrible, but it was actually really good.  At first, when I started watching the movie, I thought that is was just a made up story that was meant to scare people.  Then I read that the back story happened for the most part.  I thought that was really cool.  I love when scary movies are based on true events.  It makes them that much better.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment