Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {15}


Forget Me Not
Director: Tyler Oliver
Stars: Carly Schroeder, Cody Linley and Brie Gabrielle
Rated: R
Released: 2009
Length: 103 Minutes


Synopsis:


It's graduation weekend, and Sandy Channing, the popular class president of her small-town high school, should be enjoying the time of her life. But when her friends start disappearing, Sandy discovers they have unwittingly awakened the vengeful spirit of a girl they wronged long ago. Fighting for her sanity, Sandy must unlock a dark secret from her own past before it's too late. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:

Picture this...its the best day of your life.  You finally have done the one thing that you have thought would never happen.  You graduated!  This is supposed to be the best day of your life.  One of the days that you will never forget.  And what happens....your friends are being killed one by one.  

I thought that this movie was a good movie.  It really had a good story to it.  It kept you wanting more and wanting to know what was going to happen next.  What kept me into the movie was the fact that once one of the main characters friends died, they became one of the creatures that came after the next person.  I thought that that was a really cool feature for the movie.  I have seen a lot of movies in my time and that has never been done that I have seen.  

The one thing that I can complain about is the ending...it really didn't do justice to the movie.  If they could change one thing it would the ending.  But it is defiantly a movie that should be watched.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie last night, and I have to agree. The ending had me glaring at the tv repeating 'huh, didn't see that coming'. It was good though, very creepy.

    ReplyDelete