Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {17}

Scream 3 Poster

Scream 3
Director: Wes Craven
Stars: David Arquette, Neve Campbell and Courteney Cox
Rated: R
Released: 2000
Length: 116 Minutes


Synopsis:

Ghostface pays Sidney and her friends a third visit while they visit the set of "Stab 3", the third movie based upon the Woodsboro murders. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


This is defiantly not my favorite movie of the series.  I was kind of disappointed with the movie but it was defiantly a fun movie to watch.  This movie had a lot of humor in it.  When I am watching a scary movie, humor is the last thing that I want in it. I want to be sitting in the corner of the couch with a blanket on me and scared to even go into the next room.  This movie did not do that.  Now I am not saying this movie was bad or anything, because it actually was very good.  I just really hated all the humor in it.

The movie starts off where 2 left off.  But this time, the characters are filming "Stab 3".  The Stab movies are scary movies that Hollywood is making about the true murders that happened years ago.  And guess what....Ghostface is back and he is killing the character one by one in the order that they are getting killed in the movie.  No one is safe, and they are not sure who is next because there are 3 different scripts....


In my mind this is genius because it really hasn't been done before.  In all of the Scream movies my favorite part is when they are talking about sequels and trilogies.  You have a inside look in film making and what directors have to compete with in making a movie.  I really love every one of these movie...they are my favorite!!!!


:)

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I have to agree, this one is my favorite in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete