Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {28}

Paranormal Activity 2

Paranormal Activity 2
Director: Tod Williams
Stars: Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat and Molly Ephraim
Rated: R
Released: 2010
Length: 91 Minutes



Synopsis:


After experiencing what they think are a series of "break-ins", a family sets up security cameras around their home, only to realize that the events unfolding before them are more sinister than they seem. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


I <3 THESE MOVIES!!!! I really do love them.  I love how scared I get and how I can't sleep at night after I watch them.  To me that is a true scary movie!  A movie that you can't take your eyes off of but at the same time you can't watch either.  I have chills just thinking about it.


This movie is supposed to be from before the first one is filmed.  There is a family that is trying to document this part of their life because they don't want to miss a thing.  But while they are documenting this time in their life, they are to experience paranormal activity in their house.  This is not just any kind, this is extreme!!!!  The family in this movie is related to the family in the first movie.  And the third movie was just recently released in theaters.  I can't wait until I have time to go and see it!! :)

I hope you have a chance to watch all these movies.  But if you listen to anything that I have to say I hope you this is this......WATCH IT WITH SOMEONE!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment