Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {30}



Halloween
Director: John Carpenter
Stars: Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis and Tony Moran
Rated: R
Released: 1978
Length: 91 Minutes


Synopsis:


A psychotic murderer institutionalized since childhood escapes and stalks a high school girl and her friends while his doctor chases him through the streets. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


Welcome to my all time favorite movie!!!  I can remember watching this movie the very first time.  I couldn't get enough.  I love the fact that you never see him kill someone.  You see the knife then the face of the victim.... that's it.   I love the fact that 80's scary movies did this.  I think that this effect is scarier then seeing the gore.  

If you haven't seen this movie....the original, not the remake...you must go and see it.  It in my book is the best scary movie out there.  It is worth your time!!!


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment