Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {11}



Exorcismus
Director: Manuel Carballo
Stars: Doug Bradley, Stephen Billington, Tommy Bastow
Rated: Not Rated
Release: 2010
Length: 101 Minutes



Synopsis:


When their teenage daughter reports curious symptoms that point toward demonic possession, a desperate family calls a priest in to investigate and allows her exorcism to be secretly recorded. -Netflix-



My Thoughts:


This was one of the better demonic possession movies.  I love The Exorcist.  It is one of my favorite movies.    I love the fact about how real it is.  I got this feeling with this movie.  It was like watching a real story play out in front of me.  It was pure mind chilling.  

You meet a girl that starts to experience a lot of things that unexplainable.  She sees bugs everywhere, blood everywhere, and visions of her hurting her family.  Her family really doesn't know what is going on but they stand behind her to make sure that she knows she is loved. 

There is a lot going on this movie.  But it is a lot of awesomeness.  I would totally recommend this movie to anyone that wants to watch a good movie that keeps you on your toes.


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment