Tuesday, October 4, 2011

GLEE SONG OF THE WEEK {17}

Hello Gleeks!!! How are you? I am good.  I am really good....it is time for another GLEE SONG OF THE WEEK!! I can't believe that it is Tuesday already!! It is going to be a awesome Tuesday too.. I heard that this is the episode that you don't want to miss...so don't miss it!!!

Tonight 8pm on Fox!!!



I really hope that if you tune in each week for my post that you defiantly tune in each week for GLEE!!!


Any way, I hope you enjoy....


Somewhere....:)
(i love the west side story...)







There’s a place for us
Somewhere a place for us
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us somewhere

There’s a time for us
Some day, a time for us
Time together with time to spare
Time to learn, time to care

Some day
Somewhere
We’ll find a new way of living
Ohhh we’ll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere
Somewhere

There’s a place for us
A time and place for us
Hold my hand and we’re halfway there
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there
Somehow
Some day
Somewhere




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment