Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {24}

Halloween: Resurrection Poster



Halloween Resurrection
Director: Rick Rosenthal
Stars: Jamie Lee Curtis, Busta Rhymes and Brad Loree
Rated: R
Released: 2002
Length: 94 Minutes


Synopsis:


When a group of teens win a contest to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home to be broadcast live on the internet, they believe they are in for a little fun and some free publicity. But, things go frightfully wrong and the game turns into a struggle to make it out of the house alive. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


If you could go into the home of a serial killer would you?  I myself would...lol.  Just because I am crazy like that.  I think that I would like to walk through houses with a history like this.  But would you?  Well in this movie 6 teenagers are given that chance.  They are picked for a reality TV show that is going to be filmed in Micheal Meyers childhood home.  Now with me being a huge Micheal Meyers fan I would love this.  :)

I think that if you want a movie that really isn't scary but more funny then anything, this is the movie for you.  Now I really don't like my horror movies to have more humor then horror in them.  I will complain, complain, complain about it.  But....its Micheal Meyers!!! My all time favorite serial killer!!!! So I pushed through the stupidness of this movie because of him....I am such a good fan!!!  :)  Please take my word for it.  If you want a good scary movie that involves Micheal Meyers, watch the original Halloween.


:)


1 comment:

  1. I agree the original is the best, but anything with Micheal Myers is a must watch! :)

    ReplyDelete