Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {6}


Scream of the Banshee
Director: Steven C. Miller
Stars: Eric F. Adams, Marcelle Baer and Edrick Browne
Release: 2011
Rated: R
Length: 90 Minutes


Synopsis:


An archeology professor unearths a dangerous artifact, unwittingly releasing a creature that is able to kill with the power of its bone-splitting scream. -IMDB-


My Thoughts:


Wow....where to even beginning with this movie.... So the movie is an After Dark film and they are known for winning at film festivals and having some of the scariest movies around.... This movie is not the case.  Don't get me wrong the movie had a cool plot line, but that was about it.  Now I am usually the person to tell you something good out of everything...But this was just bad... I hate to be like that...oh wait I do have something good about this movie....it made me laugh during the movie!!!! 

If you like movies that have a plot line where everyone that hears the screams is going to die, this book is for you!!!

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment