Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {3}


The Descent Part 2
Director: Jon Harris
Stars: Michael J. Reynolds, Shauna Macdonald and Douglas Hodge
Rated: R
Release: 2009
Length: 94 Minutes


Synopsis:


Distraught, confused, and half-wild with fear, Sarah Carter emerges alone from the Appalachian cave system where she encountered unspeakable terrors. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:




You meet a girl that is scared out of her mind and she can't remember why.  She is taken in by the police and they are trying to figure out why she is covered in blood that doesn't belong to her.  So they take her back to the cave and make her retrace her footsteps to help jog her memory so they can know what happened.  There they understand why she is covered in blood that doesn't belong to her.


If you want a movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat through out the whole movie...then you need to watch this!  The movie starts off exactly where the first movie ended.  To me I thought that the first movie was really good that when I saw there was a part 2, I had to watch it.  And I am really glad I did.  The movie was all I expected and more.  It is shocking, amazing, scary, and breathtaking.

If you decide that you want to watch this movie....you will not be disappointed!!!!


:)





No comments:

Post a Comment