Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {26}

The Ward Poster

The Ward
Director: John Carpenter
Stars: Amber Heard, Mamie Gummer and Danielle Panabaker
Rated: R
Released: 2010
Length: 88 Minutes


Synopsis: 


A thriller centered on an institutionalized young woman who becomes terrorized by a ghost. -IMDB-




My Thoughts:


Personally I love John Carpenter.  I think that he is one of the greatest directors of all time.  He knows his stuff.  So when I saw that he directed this movie, I thought that this  movie couldn't be that bad.  It really wasn't.  I thought that he really did do a great job.  

The movie is about young women that are living in a mental hospital of sorts and they start to get haunted by a ghost.  The main character really doesn't remember much about how or why she is there.  But all she can think about is getting out. While she is here she meets a group of girls that will soon become some of her closes friends.  So she has to make a decision on whether or not to escape, or have the ghost win the battle.  


I think that if you want to watch a movie that really doesn't make you jump but keeps you wanting more, this is the movie for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment