Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {25}

Choose Poster


Choose
Director: Marcus Graves
Stars: Katheryn Winnick, Kevin Pollak and Nicholas Tucci
Rated: R
Released: 2011
Length: 100 Minutes


Synopsis:


A journalism student tracks a killer with the help of her detective father and a therapist. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


For a movie that I just heard about....from Netflix....it really wasn't that bad.  I wasn't sure if it was going to put me to sleep or keep me on the edge of my seat.  And it did just that.....well keep me on the edge of my seat :)  

The movie is about a girl that is in college that starts getting pretty much stocked by this guy that is going around killing people.  But he is giving them a choice, a choice on how they want to die.  Its kind of creepy if you ask me.  But other then that it was a good movie.  Defiantly a movie that I would recommend if you want to see a scary movie, that involves serial killers and that is a new movie. 


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment