Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {29}

Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning Poster



Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning
Director: Grant Harvey
Stars: Katharine Isabelle, Emily Perkins and Nathaniel Arcand
Rated: R
Released: 2004
Length:  94 Minutes



Synopsis:


Set in 19th Century Canada, Brigette and her sister Ginger take refuge in a Traders' Fort which later becomes under siege by some savage werewolves. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


Can you tell which movies my husband picked out?  I really do love some...okay most of the movies he has picked out in the past.  This one is also part of that list.  I had never seen any of these movies.  I never knew they existed.  But now I want to see them all.  

You meet these 2 sisters that are basically orphans and they go to a fort to spend a couple nights there.  While they are their they find out that there are some werewolves there that on a killing rampage.  

How bad can this movie be....okay don't answer that.  But it really was a good movie.  Please give it a chance. :)   



No comments:

Post a Comment