Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {23}

Paranormal Activity Poster


Paranormal Activity
Director: Oren Peli
Stars: Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat and Mark Fredrichs
Rated: R
Released: 2007
Length: 86 Minutes


Synopsis:


After moving into a suburban home, a couple becomes increasingly disturbed by a nightly demonic presence. -IMDB-


My Thoughts: 


Oh this movie....

Okay so it takes a lot for a movie to get me really scared.  I can say that the movie gave me chills or kept me on the edge of the seat, but its rare that a movie scares me.  This movie scares me.  When I first saw this movie it was in the theater.  We went and saw the last movie of the night, that was the wrong thing to do.  When we got home I couldn't fall asleep.  At last when I did I woke up at 3 AM and just sat there looking at my door.  I know I am crazy.

But I decided to rewatch it to see if it still scared me.  Well guess what, it did.  I couldn't sleep. I sat in bed scared out of my mind and couldn't do anything.  I couldn't believe it.  This movie really does something and it really scared people.  

The movie is filmed in the characters point of view.  It is a home camera that films everything.  There is this young couple that are experiencing a paranormal force.  At first they think it is all fun and games....but by the end of the week its not so fun anymore.  

If you want a good scary movie that has you thinking about the movie weeks after you see it.  You must see this.  You will never think of another scary movie again.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment