Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {12}




Scream 4
Director: Wes Craven
Stars: Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette
Rated: R
Release: 2011
Length: 111 Minutes



Synopsis: 


Ten years have passed, and Sidney Prescott, who has put herself back together thanks in part to her writing, is visited by the Ghostface Killer. -IMDB-


My Thoughts:


I love the Scream series!!!!  I remember watching the very first movie the day that it came out in theaters. (I have weird parents)  From that moment I was hooked.   Some people think that these movies were not that great, but I totally disagree.  These movies are some of the best scary movies in the past 10 years. 


With this movie it is 10 years past the first killings and now they are back and in full swing.  But there is a twist....Ghostface does not want her dead...yet...


This movie has a lot more violence in it.  I love older scary movies because you really didn't see the killings.  you saw the knife and then you heard a scream.  I love that about the scary movies.  The first scream movie did this and I know that is why I loved it so much!  In Scream 4, things are not like that.  You see everything...so prepare yourself.  Other than that this is probably one of my favorite movies in this series.  The movie keeps you on your toes and you really don't know who is going to be the killer and who is going to survive.


YOU MUST GO AND SEE THIS!!! NOW!!



No comments:

Post a Comment