Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF at GReads! {15}





Hello everyone! I can not believe that it is already Friday!!  I love Friday's!  And today I am leaving for Indianapolis for a  bachelorette party for one of my best friends in the world! I can not wait! But that is not we are here for.  :)








Friday, May 25th - Show Me Your Cover: What are some of the worst book covers, but hold some of the best stories inside? Don't be embarrassed, show us your cover!



I am a sucker for the cover of the book!  I will judge a book by its cover until the day that I die...This is just something that I do.  I can't change it, because it is me!  :)  But there is one book that came to mind when I read this question.


Unraveling Isobel



I loved this book! It was a great read and it kept me wanting more.  If you haven't read this book, you need to!  You can check out my review HERE!!



The things I do not like about this cover...

It does not do justice for the book.  I received the book from Simon and Schuster.  And I have to admit, I would have never picked up this book in the bookstore because of the cover.  About a week or so ago the author tweeted that they are changing the cover for the paperback!!!  And oh my god I think it is so much better then the first cover!


 






Holy covers Batman!  I think this cover is so much better!  I love everything about it!  This cover makes me want to read this book all over again...

Actually this TGIF makes me want to read this book all over again!


You can check out Eileen's blog and her post about the new cover HERE!








No comments:

Post a Comment