Friday, February 10, 2012

Well things are changing....



Well, it has been a crazy couple months and it is just bound to get worse.  LOL in December my husband's store closed its doors.  We thought that was it.  He was going to start looking for a new job.  Well his company came back to him and asked him if he was willing to relocate and he said yes.  So for the past month we have been trying to get a house.  Well as of 5 pm today, we accepted an offer on a house!  So we are MOVING!  Oh it is not like it is going to be in a couple days or weeks.  We are moving in March!  So for the next couple weeks it is going to be crazy. Moving while working full time...ugh...oh and we are moving an hour away from where we currently live....o.O


So I am here to tell you that until I move and get settled in things are going to changes on the blog.  I am going to try to get as many reviews as I can out. But I am not promising anything.  Right now me moving is taking up a lot of time.  I am still accepting reviews from authors and publishing companies, but some will be pushed back because of my move.  I will also be participating in a couple memes during the week.  And that is about it.  I will not be able to participate in any blog hops or anything in that nature.  I am so sorry but it is going to be really crazy time for me and my family until we get into the house and do what we have to do.  

Thank you for your support!  And I can not wait to get things back where they need to be!


:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment