Monday, February 6, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {30}



Hey, have you heard of this awesome thing called Tune in Tuesday?  It is hosted by the AWESOME Ginger at GReads!  You are showcasing the music that you are in love with right now!  I personally love music so much that I some days would rather just sit and listen to music then siting and reading a book.  shhh.... don't tell anyone!


This week was the Super Bowl!  But first it was my nephews birthday!  He turned one! And I had the best time ever at his birthday party!



He was really loving his cake!  And I want to do a little something for him on this post...So this is for you CASH!!! xoxoxo





:)


But that is not it....It was also the SUPER BOWL!  And it was hosted right here in my own back yard....


So I thought that this was necessary...


   


I hope you enjoy!


:)

1 comment: