Thursday, February 9, 2012

TGIF at GReads! {10}



This weeks question is:


Friday, Feb. 10th - Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?


Where do I even begin with this question?  This past year I have read a lot of books that have love stories in them.  Some of my favorite are:


The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)

The summer I turned pretty
By: Jenny Han


Shug


Shug 
By: Jenny Han


Love and Leftovers

Love and Leftovers
By: Sarah Tregay


Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)


Beautiful Creatures
By: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl



Divergent (Divergent, #1)


Divergent
By: Veronica Roth



and many many more!


I know some are not teen romance books.  But all of these have some really great love stories/interests.  


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment