Thursday, December 29, 2011

TGIF at GReads {8}





Friday, Dec. 30th - First & Last: What was the first book you read in 2011 and the last you finished in 2011? How do you feel about these books? Would you recommend them to other readers? 




So, I am very new to this blogging thing....lol....and when I first started this blog was not to do book reviews, but to write about everything I love in life.  But after sometime I decided that this is what I wanted to do with my blog.  So my first review on the blog was in April and it was for teach me By: R.A. Nelson

I remember reading the book and thinking to myself, "what did I get myself into?"  LOL.  I really liked the book, but my reviews sucked at this time.  So I am sorry if you read it.  I promised I got better!  This book was a nice in between book.  I would defiantly recommend this book to anyone that wants a good book to get back into the swing of reading.


The last book that I read and reviewed this year is probably the best I could have read.  I am so glad that I ended this year with a bang!  I read Fever by: Lauren DeStefano.  I love these books!  Wither was my all time favorite book until Fever came into my life.  I love Lauren's writing style.  I could read these books over and over again.  I would defiantly recommend these books to anyone that wants to read a really great dystopian.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment