Monday, December 26, 2011

Tune in Tuesday {27}



It is time for another great Tune in Tuesday.  Tune is Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the great Ginger at GReads.  It allows you to show that music you love and the music that is your inspiration.  This past month was concert edition and I am saving the best for last.


In the past 3 years I was able to see 2 of the best concerts of my life.  I was able to go and see the lovely....


Taylor Swift!




The first concert I was able to go with some of bridesmaids.  It was awesome!




I totally understand why she is entertainer of the year!




But then this year happened and I was able to go to the Speak Now Tour with one of my best friends in the world!!!





It was one of the best concerts I have ever seen in my life.  I am so glad that I was able to see it!









:)





HANDS DOWN BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I kind of want to cry right now. To be able to see the Sparks Fly concert is like a dream for me. I think it is so awesome and great that you got to go because it really looks like one of the best shows imaginable. I was so happy she did Sparks Fly tour videos for the Sparks Fly video! It shows just how enchanting her shows are. Awesome Tune In post, I couldn't agree with you more :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete