Monday, December 5, 2011

Tune in Tuesday {24}



HELLO!!!!

IT IS TUESDAY!!! That means it is a great day of TV shows and reading and music!  I truly think Tuesday is my favorite day of the week!  And it all starts with Tune In Tuesday!  Tune in Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads!  It allows you show everyone the music that you are in love with at this point and time.

This month is a themed month and we are doing.....CONCERT EDITION!!!  I LOVE IT!!!


So I am going to show you my very first concert when I first started dating my husband.  We have been to a lot of concerts in our time together but this will always have a special place in my heart....


Ladies and Gents...


Coheed and Cambria










:)

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, just the energy at their shows, you can just tell they are so awesome to go to!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I agree with Katelyn, they just ooze energy. It's infectious! Thanks for sharing them with us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete