Thursday, December 1, 2011

TGIF at GREADS!!! {6}



IT IS FRIDAY!!!! I am so excited because not only is it Friday, but I get my Christmas gift today!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get home! :)

But we are not here to talk about my Christmas gift....(it is kind of amazing in my book....it is something that I have wanted for a while now...) we are here to talk about TGIF.  TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Ginger at GREADS

This weeks question is:




Writing Reviews 101: What's your process for writing book reviews? Any tips or suggestions you would recommend to other bloggers?


When it comes to blogging, I think that I am terrible at it....lol.  For real, sometimes I get tongue tied on what I want to say.  And something that should only take 20 minutes or more to write, takes me almost an hour.  But when I do write a post and I know what to say sometimes it just comes naturally.  

When I post I always have the same set up.  all the information at the top under the cover picture.  Then I follow with the synopsis of the book.  Then I get into my thoughts about the book.  Usually during this time, I tell the followers how I feel about the book.  I put into words how I would describe the book to any one face to face.  I will write how I felt about the book, truthfully.  Then I will end the review by rating the book. The book has to be pure amazingness for it to get 5 out 5 stars.  I mean in my opinion the book has to have no flaws in it....like Wither!  

Well that is usually how I create a post....with some more details in it...

But whatever!

I hope you guys all have a great weekend.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laci, I might be your secret santa for the book exchange! I just wanted to clarify some of your book choices, as I remember the form we filled out wasn't exactly clear. I know there was a section to talk about books we liked (aka had already read) and one was about books we would like to get. If you would like to email me exactly what books you would like so I can make sure to send you one you don't already have, please send it to EileenKelmCandles@gmail.com Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete