Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox {13}



Hello fellow blogger and followers!  It is time for another In My Mailbox.  In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that allows you to show the books that you have received this week.  This week has been a crazy week.  My family had some ups and downs but we will get through it....we always do! :)


Any way I received some great books this week and I am so excited to get started with them.


In November I had the pleasure to go to NCTE in Chicago.  While there I came out with some awesome loot.  So I have decided that I was going to show some of the great books I got while I was there during my In My Mailbox posts.





IMAG0166.jpg


This month I participated in the secret Santa exchange hosted my The Broke and Bookish.  I got some great  things from my secret Santa.


I received a copy of the Hunger Games and a  copy of Catching Fire


I was able to read the Hunger Games and I am in love.  I can not wait to read the next book.  My review for the Hunger Games will be up tomorrow so check back! :)

I also received some pretty awesome socks for my secret Santa and....a Kit Kat!!!!! Which did not make it into my apartment!  I <3 Kit Kats!  

Thank you so much Eileen!  You are the best! 

I also received Across the Universe and MockingJay from my work secret Santa!!!! I was so excited! My TBR pile is growing and growing.


While I was at NCTE I got some pretty awesome books!


By: Avery Williams


By: Ivy Adams


By: Kavita Daswani


By: Marissa Meyer


By: Brodi Ashton


By: Lauren Oliver



All in all I had a pretty amazing week!  

Well thanks for stopping by, and what did you have in your mailbox?????






No comments:

Post a Comment