Monday, November 21, 2011

Laura

The women are nominated through the Hello Gorgeous! website. If you know a women that should be nominated, please feel free to do so.



Laura


before


When we meet Laura she was 24 years old and had just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She had 24 hours to decide to have a double mastectomy. The doctors told Laura the her cancer was very aggressive and there was a 90 % chance that the cancer would return in the other breast.
We ambushed Laura at TGIFriday's and gave her a complete make-over; manicure, pedicure, facial and make-up application. Laura had been wearing a wig but when she took it off she had the cutest hair that just needed a little T.L.C. 
Laura told us about her 2 small children and that shortly after she was diagnosed with her cancer her husband left her because he couldn't handle it. 
As Mike, my husband, walked Laura into her reveal party where her family and friends were waiting to see her new look, He asked her "how do you feel?" Laura said with a big smile on her face"I wish my ex-husband could see me now and see what he is missing!"
Hello Gorgeous! is an amazing gift given to amazing woman!


after







it truly was a great night!!!





And now a special thanks:


I am thankful for Kim Becker

As I have said since I met Kim, I love her for her heart. Her love for her family and for others is boundless and she would do anything for anyone without thought for herself. She is as beautiful inside as outside and the way that she loves people honestly, everyday of her life, drives me to be a better person everyday as well. She is my angel.
Mike Becker Kim's husband and Best friend


I am thankful for Kim Becker..
I am thankful for my mom because she takes care of me, she helps me out alot, she loves me, she gives me hugs and kisses and she gave birth to me. I love her mostest.
Seth Kim and Mikes Becker's son


To donate to help the cause please chick HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment