Monday, July 4, 2011

Nightshade


Nightshade
By: Andrea Cremer
Publisher: Philomel Books
Pages: 454
Source: I borrowed the book from a friend.

Goodreads synopsis: 

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

My Thoughts: 

So first off I want to tell everyone that if Lynn ever tells you that you should read a book....YOU SHOULD READ THAT BOOK!  Any who I am completely in love with this story.  Lynn would put it over to me and I would just brush it off because I wasn't sure about it.  Then one a day another fellow blogger asked me if I read it.  And that got me thinking....I should probably read this book.  I am so happy that so many people pushed me to read this book.

This book was hands down one of the best books that I have ever read.  You meet this girl Calla that has to make some pretty intense decisions this year.  She has two guys that are completely in love with her and she is trying to make everyone around her happy instead of making herself happy.  

I'm not going to lie....she did not pick the guy that I wanted her to pick but that is okay.  I think that for her age and for her responsibilities that she has, she made a good choice.

My Ratings: 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!  This book was beyond amazing.  This should be on schools must read lists in high school!  I am so happy that I was able to enjoy such a great book that has such great writing in it.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it so much, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this book with all my heart and soul :) Ren <3 lol. Superduper excited for Wolfsbane!

    ReplyDelete