Thursday, July 7, 2011

Follow Friday (2)


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.readbreatherelax.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK!I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Following....And Welcome new followers!!

:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. You have a beautiful blog.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Christy

    http://loveofbooks409.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm a new follower hopping by to say hello.

    Char

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Love the look of your blog! My Follow Friday is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just hopping by. I'm a new follower! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete