Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {34}



IT IS TUESDAY!! I love Tuesdays because that means we are one day closer to the weekend....and do you know what is happening this weekend????


Here I will give you a little hint...




OH MY GOD I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!  IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!






This week, I am dedicating every post that I do to the Hunger Games!  Including Tune in Tuesday!

Tune in Tuesday is a weekly meme that allows you to showcase the music you are listening to and the music you love at this moment.  But this past month has been BOOK PLAYLIST MONTH!  How perfect is that!

So today I am going to show you some songs that The Hunger Game books reminded me of...


:)


The Hunger Games


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) 


This book had a lot of heartache and action to it.  So I thought of this song....




I LOVE THIS BAND!!!! I need to go and see them again....I need to get on this.



Catching Fire


Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) 


and the song.....




I hope they use this song for Catching Fire....I wonder who I have to talk to about that...hmmmm..



Mockingjay


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) 


and the song....





well that is it....that is my book playlist Hunger games edition....


What is on your playlist?





1 comment:

  1. Great tunes! I absolutely love Paramore and it definitely fits with the story! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete