Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF at GReads! {12}


IT IS FRIDAY!!!! YAY!! This is my favorite day of the week!  Well I can guess that it is pretty much the favorite day of the week for most! :)  And this weeks question is a pretty awesome question if you ask me...



Friday, March 30th - Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.



Where do I even begin with this question....


Well I think that a perfect retreat for bookish people would be Napa Valley!   We could sit around and drink wine and talk about books...this sounds so amazing!  We could spend a weekend there in a bed and breakfast right in one of the vineyards.  We could eat cheese and bread and drink wine all day!  Now I want to plan this trip!  If you are up for going, please email me...I want to get right on this trip....lol :)


What is your dream book retreat?

4 comments:

  1. Oh dang.. Napa Valley sounds amazing!! Hanging out in the vineyards, drinking wine, & talking books?! Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I should really plan this! It would be so amazing!!!!

      Delete
  2. RSVP me! I am so there. I think I could hope on the train from LA. Nice! Wine and books!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wish it was just a train ride for me... But a plane ride is not that bad...:)

      Delete