Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Putting Boys on the Ledge


Putting Boys of the Ledge
By: Stephanie Rowe
Publisher: TKA Distribution
Pages: 170 
Release Date: October 31, 2011
Source: Netgalley.com Thank you:)



Goodreads Synopsis: 

A funny and heart warming tale about first dates, first kisses, and first loves. -Goodreads- 



My Thoughts:



I received this book from Netgalley!  Thank you so much!  And yes I judged this book by it's cover.  I mean look at it!  So when it was on Netgalley I thought I would give it a chance.  

You meet Blue.  Yes her name is Blue.  I didn't know if I would like that the main character's name is a color, but it fits her.  Blue is a fourteen year old girl that is a freshman in high school.  All she wants is the most popular guy in school to notice her and date her.  So she is going to do everything in her power to make this happen.  Well sort of....  She tries out for the school musical because he is going to be in it, she goes to a cast party so that she is closer to him.  And guess what....it is working!  He wants to hang out with her and take her out on dates.  It is every girls dream come true.  But she also has a new friend in her life.  A boy that her parents hired to help at their barn.  He is there to help her parents with the animals and he ends up helping her more than anything.  She thinks that he is going to be the boy that is just there to talk to but it turns out to be a lot more than that.  And that's when it all goes down and it's not everything that she wanted it to be, everything she hoped it would be.  What would you do if everything you wanted is not what you want now?


I thought that this was a really cute book.  It was defiantly a quick and easy read.  I liked it because it got right to the point.  Sometimes the best books are the ones that just get right to the story.  I was able to read excerpts from the next books and I can't wait to read them so I can find out what happens next.  

If you want a good, easy read you need to go and pick this book up.  :)



My Rating:


I am giving this book 3 out 5 stars.




1 comment:

  1. Great review! I've been wondering about this one and I just might have to check it out. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete