Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Hunger Games Week!!!



Hello fellow Hunger Games lovers!!  We made it!  It is premiere week!!!  It is 5 days until the movie we all have been waiting for hits the big screen!  I personally can not wait, it is going to be beyond epic!  I am going to be sitting in the theater at 12:01 am on Thursday night seeing that I have been dreaming about for weeks!  I am going with my sisters and my niece who all have read all three books time and time again!  :)  I am not going to do anything this week but think about this movie!  

First of all I want to personally thank Jacinda at The Reading Housewives of Indiana for making me the awesome graphic!  She did such a great job!  Thanks again!:)

This week I am dedicating all my posts to the Hunger Games!  And then on Friday I am going to have one big post with one awesome giveaway, so make sure that you come back on Friday for the giveaway!!!


Today I am just going to show you some pretty awesome clips for the movie and other things that I have found online from the movie.  So sit back and relax and enjoy! :)


 


















I hope that this gets you in the hunger games mood like it did me!  

Check out my review for the Hunger Games HERE!

And may the odds ever be in your favor...


:)



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the movie comes out at the end of the week! I'll so be there opening night too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am not getting anything done today at work because of this movie!!!

      Delete