Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!!!



Well it happened!!!  The Hunger Games was AMAZING!!! I can't wait to be able to go and see it again!  I will be going very soon! :)

I know I am a couple days late, but it has been a crazy couple days!!! I moved out of my apartment and now on Monday I will be moving in to my house!!! Yes that is right I AM A HOMEOWNER!! :) 

Well in honer of the best movie in the world coming out...I am having a giveaway!! 


I am giving away a couple Hunger Games nail polishes and some swag!  


I hope you enter the giveaway, come on its free!!!


AND MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks and congrats on the new home!!

    http://sweetsouthernhome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new home! Stock it full of good books :D

    ReplyDelete