Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vampire Academy


Vampire Academy 
By:
Richelle Mead

  So where should I started off....This was more than amazing. At first you meet Lissa Dragomir.  She is a mortal vampire that has a very rare gift.  She really doesn't know how to actually use the gift the right way or what exactly the gift is but she is getting the hang of it.  She has this friend that is actually her protector.  Rose is there to make sure nothing happens to Lissa.  She is Lissa's best friend. 

  When you first meet them they are getting taken back to Montana.  They ran away because they thought they had to.  They thought that they had to leave for the sake of Lissa.  Lissa's gift is very rare and they some people that have had the power are now dead.  After they return to the school they are separated and kept away so that they don't have a chance to leave again.  They meet a lot of people and really start living life.  Things start to happen, Lissa meets a boy who she really likes.  Rose is told that she has to take fighting lessons from another protector.  One thing leads to another and she starts to fall for this guy...but guess what? HE FALLS FOR HER TOO!!!!  

  This book had everything that I really love in a book.  It had love and temptations.  Not only the temptation to break that rules of the school but also the temptations for finding love when you know that you are supposed to have your mind else where.  

I really can't wait to start the other books.  I really fell in love with all the characters and their stories that they told.  I would recommend at least this book. I can't recommend the whole series because I haven't read the whole series.  But believe I will soon finish the series and I will let you know what I think.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment