Wednesday, May 11, 2011

book clubs and warcraft

Well everyone I know it has been a long time since I have blogged but that is because I have a lot on my mind.  I don't even know where to begin. It is very hard for me to sit here and put everything out there.  I usually just keep everything in but I can't anymore.  I just don't know anymore.. Any way where to begin....

A couple of weeks ago my local Borders closed its doors.  It was a very sad occasion but I got some really good deals out of it so it was worth it. I made about 5 trips with my friend Lynn.  Which were AMAZING!!!!  I spent about $42 dollars and got 15 books.  :) But because of this I think I got a little overwhelmed.  I have so much to read that I feel like I am so far behind and I don't like it.  LOL I know I am dork but whatever. So as I sit on my couch trying to read a book that I bought that I really can not get into I decide to look and explore Goodreads.  I don't know what came over me but I decided it was time to join a Book club.  And I found one! I love it. They are reading books that I am reading and books I love.  Well to make a long story short I have a lot to read just so I can catch up with them before they start next months books.  Well the more I thought about it more I decided that I don't have enough time for everything.  So I decided that I am done playing world of warcraft.  I haven't played in awhile anyway so it really won't matter...its just extra money to buy books. :)

So I am completely dedicating my time to reading.  I feel so much better when I read other than sitting in front of a computer for 6 hours trying to complete a series of quests so that I can level...

I know some people might think that I am a dork.  But that is okay.  I am okay with being a dork.

Well my friends I am out I need to finish about 50 pages before bed.

signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment