Monday, March 21, 2011

My weekend...



Well I had a very fun filled weekend....and I was very sad to have it end. Seth and I went and hung out with some of our friends.  I had so much fun. They are some of the greatest people alive.  I really don't know what I would do with out them.  I can tell them anything and I know I could call and vent and trust that it will stay between us!

Anyway so I had another trip to Borders and got some amazing books! I am so excited to start them, but I just started Torment By Lauren Kate.  So so far I have spent $30 at Borders and received 6 books :)  That makes me really happy!


The first book I bought this weekend is Evernight By: Claudia Gray!


Lol I am going to let you in on a little secret...I bought this book because I really liked the writing on the book! Anyway also the back of the book was kind of amazing also.
Bianca wants to escape.  At the eerily Gothic Evernight Academy, the other students are sleek, smart, and almost predatory.  Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.  When she meets handsome, brooding Lucas, he warns her to be careful-even when it comes to caring about him.  But the connection between them can't be denied.  Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart....and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed.

The back of the book was another reason I bought this book.  It sucked me in.  I really can't wait to start this book.  I am hoping to read Torment in the next few days to I can start my new books. :)

The next book I bought was Manifest By: Artist Arthur.


                                                                    

Basically there is this girl Krystal and she moves to this new town.  The town is her mother's childhood town and she is trying to get to know this new town and she meets this guy and pretty much guy is perfect. Except for one thing....he is dead...

Kisses from Hell By: Kristin Cast, Alyson Noel, Kelly Armstrong, Richelle Mead, Francesca Lia Block


This book is basically a collection of stories about love for a fugitive vampire. I love these authors! I am so excited for this book.  I have seen some really good things about it!

The last book that I bought is the next book to one AMAZING series!!!!

Revelations By: Melissa De La Cruz


I LOVE this series!!!! So there is this girl Schuyler who goes to this really great school. And at this school she finds out that most of the kids, including Schuyler, are vampires! They are called Blue Bloods.  I really don't know want to give anything away about the series...but lets just say she is walking on forbidden territory....


I am so excited to start all of these books! I just don't know which book to start....what do you think?

So along with all of the books that I bought....I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE!!! And I love it....I guess you can say I am in love with a lot of things!

well my friends....I have to get going...

oh yeah....quote of the day!

 Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking.
Black Elk

Signing off...


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment