Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY PI DAY

Yes you heard right!!!! Today was national Pi Day.  Today is March 14th and Pi is 3.14.....so HAPPY PI DAY!  Anyway so I picked up a couple books that I am hoping to finish reading about 2 weeks.  One of my best friends in the world has told me time and time again to read Fallen By: Lauren Kate.  About 2 months ago I picked up the book from the library and I read about half of it and many things happened in my life at the time so I was unable to finish it.  So I am really really excited to finish the book.

Well tonight is going to consist of me probably finishing/reading some books because I have a whole stack to read. I should really get on it.


Well sorry for the short post but my mind in about 10 different places right now. And here is one:)

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment