Thursday, March 10, 2011

3.10.11

:)
Hey everyone. So today was a little better than yesterday.  Idol was a little disappointing but I guess you will have that when they are going to start getting rid of people. Oh well.  So I started watching a show that many of you might know.  It is the secret life of the American Teenager.  To me its okay.  I mean it could be a lot better but I always feel terrible not finishing something that I have started.  So I am at least going to finish the first season.  But I really want to do is go see Red Riding Hood!!!!  It looks AMAZING!!!

And I know that Seth really wants to see it so it should be easy to convince Seth to go see it. :)  Anyway to do made me really think about all the stuff that I want to complete this year.  And it scares me because we are already three months into the year.  I really need to buckle down and get my life going!  And it all starts with finishing the book challenge for the year.  I have committed to reading 50 books this year! That is basically a book a week and that seems like its not going to happen. :/ Well see what I mean that I really need to buckle down.  

Another thing I need to do is really take my life in my hands! I  feel like some people just walk all over me and I am going to stop that! This is my life and I am in control! 

On the side note, I just looked around my house and I really need to decorate the walls....at least put up all the pictures! 

Anyway back to what I was saying.  I need to show people who is boss! 

So I decided that everyday I am going to sign out with a quote of the day! This makes me think how I should live my life and it helps me reflect on the day I had and the ones to come.....Enjoy followers!

March 10, 2011

Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
Josh Billings

night world

No comments:

Post a Comment