Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Borders run

So a couple weeks ago Borders filed bankruptcy and said that they were going close about half of the store across the nation.  Well to make a long story short Seth and I went to Borders last night after a GREAT dinner!  I bought a couple books that looked really good and I am really excited to start them.  I really need to finish Crescendo By Becca Fitzpatrick.  I am about half way through it.  I can't wait to finish it, it getting so good!  Anyway one of the books that I bought is Haunted By Joy Preble.


I really don't know much about the book but as soon as I start the book I will let you know!

The second book I bought is the Prophecy of the Sisters By Michelle Zink.
Prophecy of the Sisters




Lol.....I bought this book because the cover is really pretty lol....yeah Im weird!


Anyway so today I am not for sure what the plan is exactly for tonight But I hope that it s fun!


Well its time to go....

oh wait the quote of the day....

Well done is better than well said.
Benjamin Franklin


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment