Thursday, April 19, 2012

Want to win something good????


Okay fellow followers….Have you heard of a really great book called Pretty Amy???? 
No… Well I think you should really look into because it is beyond words good!
You can find my review HERE!
Any who… the author, Lisa Burstein, is giving away some pretty awesome things in honor of her upcoming release of her YA novel Pretty Amy.

Here is some information…
To celebrate PRETTY AMY entering the world on May 15th! I am giving away 3(!) Size 8 Phoebe Couture evening dresses, generously donated by Kay Unger and 2(!) $20 Sephora gift cards.
4 lucky people will win! Contest starts 4/17 and goes until 5/17
To make this even MORE fun, some brave Entangled authors, editors, publicists and interns have given me their prom photos. I will be posting them on my Facebook page over the next month as well! –lisaburstein.com-

Aren’t they beautiful???
I wish I was going to prom so I could enter to win these one of these awesome dresses!
Well please go to Lisa’s website and enter!  You won’t be sorry!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment