Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {36}


IT IS TUESDAY!!! We are one day closer to the Friday, we are at GLEE DAY, and we are one day closer to RT TEEN DAY!!! This weekend is going to be epic in all measures and more and I can not wait!!!!

But first we need to get through TUNE IN TUESDAY!  Have you heard of Ginger at GReads????  She is amazing, truly amazing!!! And she made this awesome meme and I love everything about it. 

Music is everything to me.   I listen to it all day at work and all night when I am at home. Music makes the world go round!



And this week, I am showing you a song that I love to listen to to calm down...


Ladies and Gents...

GOTYE...:)






:) 

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this song.. however I tried listening to his other stuff & I just wasn't a fan. Kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks that...:)

      Delete