Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: Temptation


Temptation
By: Karen Ann Hopkins
Publisher: Harlequin
Release Date: June 26, 2012
Pages: 304
Source: Netgalley!!! (Thank you!)



Goodreads Synopsis:


Your heart misleads you. That's what my friends and family say. But I love Noah. And he loves me. We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms. It should be ROSE & NOAH forever, easy. But it won't be. Because he's Amish. And I'm not. -Goodreads-



My Thoughts:


When I saw this on Netgalley I thought to myself that it might be good.  And you know what, it was addicting.  The story sucked you in.  You wanted to know more about Noah and Rose.  You wanted to know if at the end they were going to be able to be together.  You wanted them to be happy.  You wanted to know if their love was to overcome all.  

Rose and her family are moving to the country.  Her dad got a new job at the local hospital and really nothing was holding them back.  But this is not a normal country home, this home is in Amish country.   And get this....her neighbors are Amish, which she is totally fine with. But she just really doesn't know what to expect.  When she goes to meet the neighbors she meets Noah.  Noah is the hot boy next door that she is forbidden to touch because of his religion.   But is that going to stop her....not so much.  They will do anything to be together....and I mean anything.

This book easily tied you in.  I would tell myself that I was going to just read about a chapter or two and then I would be reading for hours.  The book was good. but it just was not my cup of tea.  I think that it needed something more.  But all in all I thought the story was good.  



My Rating: 

I am giving this book 3 out 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment