Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF at Greads {14}




HELLO EVERYONE!!! Did you know that it is FRIDAY!!! :)  I love Fridays!  That means the weekend is here and I get 2 days of reading ahead of me! :)

But we are not here to talk about what I am going to do on my weekend...we are here to talk about this amazing blogger named Ginger and how she has this really cool meme! :)

This weeks question is:


Friday, April 20th - Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book.


Where do I even begin....


There are so many bloggers that I look at for advice from what to read next, to what should I do.  There are so many great people out there.  And here are some of those great people...:)





:) please check them out...they are amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these links! I think I already know all of these blogs! :D

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete