Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF at GReads (3)

Hello fellow Followers!!  I hope your week has been as great as mine has been.  I went to a book signing on Thursday for DJ DeSmyter!!!  He is the blogger behind Dj's life in Fiction!  He wrote this pretty cool Book called Hunted.  I just started it last night so....look out for the review soon!  I have a pretty busy day today scheduling posts and writing some letters!  But lets not worry about that right now....let talk about what we are here for!  



TGIF is a weekly meme from Ginger at GReads!
It is a weekly meme were GReads asks a question and you answer it!  Pretty simple.

This weeks question is as follows:

                                                                  Author Block Party: 
If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, who would you choose?


Oh where to begin!  There is a handful of books that I really really really love!  I remember the first book that really got me into reading again and I would first and foremost invite them! There are a handful of books that I love so much and I will never get rid of them!  They are very near and dear to my heart.

My party list would be as follows: 


:)

1 comment:

  1. You picked some great authors for your block party! I think I'd have to make sure J.K. Rowling and Julie Kagawa were included too.

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete