Friday, August 12, 2011

Gone


Gone
By: Lisa McMann
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pages: 214
Source: Bought the book for review


Goodreads Synopsis:



Janie thought she knew what her future held. And she thought she’d made her peace with it. But she can’t handle dragging Cabel down with her.

She knows he will stay with her, despite what she sees in his dreams. He’s amazing. And she’s a train wreck. Janie sees only one way to give him the life he deserves: She has to disappear. And it’s going to kill them both.

Then a stranger enters her life — and everything unravels. The future Janie once faced now has an ominous twist, and her choices are more dire than she’d ever thought possible. She alone must decide between the lesser of two evils. And time is running out. . . .


My Thoughts:


So where to begin....lets start about how this touched on so many great points.  There are things that happened this book that happens in everyday life and some people really don't know how to deal with it.  I thought that it was so awesome that she talked about problems that Janie's parents had.  You really felt what Janie was felling.  Janie finds out more about her condition that she never thought could happen.  But I am glad that she receive all the information that she needed to make her decision.  Janie is a really strong person.  She has to be to be able to deal with the life she lives.  I wish that girls now a days would be half as strong as Janie is.  

This series is probably one of the best series that I have ever read.  I believe that Lisa McMann ended the series the best way that she possibly could.  All three books just flowed so well together.  I heard many great things about these books I and never gave them a chance...until now.  I am so happy that I gave it chance because if not I would be missing something spectacular. 


My Rating: 

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars!  I literally could not put these books down.  And any book that does that deserve 5 out of 5 stars.

It was just plain spectacular!!!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment