Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What a week :)

Wow what a crazy week....I really do even know where to start.  Maybe we should start with the fact that Warcraft is not letting me log on and play.....>.<  I am IN LOVE with World of Warcraft.  I have not really played in about a week and I went to go play tonight and I would be able to fly around for about 4 minutes and then it would disconnect me....so I am hating Blizzard right about now....

Any who this past Friday my sister in law came into town for spring break.  We had some great fun! We went to the Zoo and then to a movie and just hung out most of the time.  It was really nice just to hang out and not have a worry in the world.  They left today to go home and it was really nice to see them.

Also this past weekend was WRESTLEMANIA!



It sucked! I was so disappointed about the show....All I have to say is that if I had paid all that money to sit and watch one of  the best Sporting events known to man and it was like that...I would demand my money back!! One of the biggest matches of the night was the opening matches....really Vince really....

But all I can say about Wrestlemania is.....19-0! The Undertaker won! Like he should have...
Right before the match started I looked at my Husband and told him that if the Undertaker loses this match that he was throwing in his boots....he looked scared LOL!  He is lucky that the Undertaker won!

Also this week I have been myself most of the time at work which I LOVE! So I have been cleaning most of the week and getting things ready for the Spring Fling in a couple weeks.  During this time at work it is crazy! Most of the time I don't know what to do with myself.  I have so much to do I really don't even know where to start....

Oh well enough with that I haven't been reading as much as I have wanted, but my goal for the weekend is to finish reading Torment and start the next book. I have about 13 books on my shelf that I have to read....My next blog will be my review of Torment!!! I know it will!!!

Anyway I'm out for the night...time to go lay on the couch with the Hubby and read :)

Signing off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment